Wednesday 16 August 2017

Resignation Letter Template

Subject :   Resignation - (Name of Yours)

Dear  (Name of HR),

Please accept this email message as formal resignation from my position of (eg: Software Engineer) with XYZ (Your Company Name).

I will have to be relieved from my duties by (Date : Oct-16-2012.)

I understand that as per my appointmnet letter I am required to service notice for 60 days and my last day of work will be  (Date :  Oct-16-2012)

I appreciate the opportunities I have been given at the company and support.

I would want to appreciate that I have learnt and grown a lot under your guidance and support and taking this decision  hasn't been easy for me, however i feel driven to take up the new assignment that has come my way.

 I will do  all I can to ensure that my  leaving is as smooth as possible.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and I will remember all my colleagues fondly. I wish you well and thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
xxxxxxx.

COURTS : CASES : LAWYERS : JUDGES : ::::::::: VICTIMS : ACCUSED

  *We have got so many SMART people in our COUNTRY. *we have got so many IIT completed SMART students in our COUNTRY. * we have got so many ...