Sunday 9 April 2017

What If I KNOW MOSQUITOES Language?

                                        Yesterday I got a wierd thought about MOSQUITOES.
At my Home, Lots of mosquitoes daily enjoying being in HEAVEN as they suck the blood of ours like anything.
                         

                   1)If Mosquitoes are very less, I was thinking like MOSQUITOES might have gone for a marriage of one of the mosquitoes relative.

                  2)If I come to know Mosquitoes Language, I would ask them what they are in need of other than blood and provide it so that both of us are beneficial(Atleast sucking blood will be avoided).

                  3)More over I can open a Training Centre, How to Learn MOSQUITOES LANGUAGE in 30 days (FULLY REFUNDED IF language not comes) and can become a MILLIONAIRE.

                 4)If we know the MOSQUITOE LANGUAGE, we don't need an ARMY for a country also. MOSQUITOES ARMY will suck the blood of ENEMIES before they attack us.

                 

COURTS : CASES : LAWYERS : JUDGES : ::::::::: VICTIMS : ACCUSED

  *We have got so many SMART people in our COUNTRY. *we have got so many IIT completed SMART students in our COUNTRY. * we have got so many ...