Thursday 17 December 2015

Putting SICK LEAVE ...................Like Such



  • I am better today but still not 100%.  I will take a sick day today and be back online on Friday.



  • I am a bit under the weather. I am taking a sick day.



  • I just came back from vacation with lot of body pains and I am generally exhausted. I will take a sick day today. 



  • I am not feeling well. Hence taking a day off today.



  • Am still down with sunstroke as I still feel dizzy however fever is gone now, and am making speedy recovery.Looking forward to come back to work super charged.I really appreciate your support, that helps a lot.



  • I woke up with a severe back ache. I will rest up during the day. Sorry for the inconvenience.



  • I got a stomach bug over the weekend. I need to take a sick day today.



  • I am taking off today. I am suffering from cold and fever.



  • I have high fever with body pains and I will not be able to come in today.



  • Not feeling better even today.



  • Caught severe fever and stomachache over the night. Not in a position to turnup to the office.

COURTS : CASES : LAWYERS : JUDGES : ::::::::: VICTIMS : ACCUSED

  *We have got so many SMART people in our COUNTRY. *we have got so many IIT completed SMART students in our COUNTRY. * we have got so many ...